At MCC, Sunday services are just a small part of what brings us together in our journey with Christ. Sunday messages renew and refresh our soul for the upcoming week, but our relationship with God doesn’t stop when we walk out of the church. God created us for relationships, and we are regularly reminded at MCC that you can’t do life alone.
Through our ministries, life groups, and events, MCC offers you the connections that keep your relationship with God renewed and refreshed every day, not just on Sundays. There are opportunities to serve, participate in life groups, or receive prayers through your own difficult times. There is something for everyone at MCC! Whether you’re outgoing and feeling called to serve, or introverted and quietly seeking a greater purpose in your life, you can find it at MCC.
Learn more about the various ministries and opportunities for connections at MCC:
- Family Night: Wednesdays, with something for everyone in the family!
- Life Groups: You can’t do life alone! We have life groups for all ages and situations in life.
- Youth Ministry: We have lots of growth opportunities for children of all ages!
- Sports: Yes, we love sports and welcome all to participate!
- Women’s Ministry: Through life groups and events, women connect and grow at MCC!
- Outreach & Missions Projects: Our commitment to serving our communities and beyond